Skip to content
I N G R E D I E N T S
- 1 Sweet Potato, cut into wedges
- 1 Russet Potato, cut into wedges
- 2 Parsnips, cut into wedges
- 1 Acorn Squash, peeled & cut into wedges
- 4 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 8 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- Salt, as needed
- Pepper, as needed
D I R E C T I O N S
- Preheat the oven to 400*.
- Place all the vegetables on a sheet pan, coat with olive oil, and sprinkle liberally with salt and pepper. Add the minced garlic, and combine until incorporated.
- Bake the vegetables for 20 minutes.
- Remove and plate. Serve hot.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: